These are a few hints that help you to keep your battery safe.
1. If your phone battery is truly low and you need it for later don’t turn it off. Rather, put it on battery saver mode.
2. Drop a battery from 6 crawls off the ground, if they give one little skip and fall over they’re acceptable. If they don’t bounce around any longer they’re dead or practically dead.
3. Using your phone while it’s charging can harm the battery. This is the reason the lines for chargers are so short.
4. I found an actual existence tip: “Putting away batteries in the cooler can up to twofold their life expectancy.
5. Putting your phone on the off-line mode will stop advertisements while messing around.
6.If your phone freezes, plug it into a charger. This will let loose it once more.
7. Making utilization of your phone during charging is a high danger of your battery life.
8.plugging your phone in control consistently, this additionally causes you to demolish your battery life.
9. Avoid utilizing your phone when it’s attached to charge.